The Quesnel Downtown Association and the West Quesnel Business Association have teamed up to bring our city a memorable event!
First off, this is a first class event on the Fraser River Walking Bridge. The bridge is closed to the public and only ticket holders to this event will be allowed on.
• Cost per ticket per person is $50. You can purchase tickets at Circle ‘S’ Western Wear or The West Side Liquor Store in the West Park Mall.
• Cash only (no debit, credit card or cheques)
• Includes first class dinner, provided by Craig’s Table
• No-host beer and wine bar
• Safe Ride home (provided by AC&D Insurance)
• Seating is on a first come-first served basis
• Table reservations are available for parties of no less than eight people. But it should be easy for you to get eight friends together, right?
This is a 19+ yrs. event. It is not for children.
Gates open at 4:30pm • Happy Hour • Dinner starts at 6:00pm • Music, Dancing and Games to follow.
What kind of “games”? These are table games like cards, pick-up sticks and such that you can play amongst those at your table. It’s all in the spirit of fun and doing something with other people.